• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CSA giving away tickets on FB just won 4 tickets to PE game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
After following the other few topics from this guy, this thread must surely be a wind up? Maybe I'm just being a bit cynical but my first impression was that hes taking the mickey.

jboss

Banned
They only do that for previously disadvantaged blacks.. I hate living in a country where they do that!
I am not black and and I find that term very offensive because it just proves that you judge people by colour. You are obviously very sour about certain things and you do not even live in SA anymore, so why so sour? The previously disadvantaged most likely do not have internet or FB.

jboss

Banned
jboss to make a thread that CSA didn't pay for transportation costs from CT to PE.
They do not need to as I was heading there to visit family befre we head to Norway for xmas. My last xmas season that I will be in SA so HAD to go to PE anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.