• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb's Virtual NRL 2009

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ok guys. Still one week out, and waiting for names from 6 teams, and 1st round picks from 7 teams. Please get them in asap.

Mister Wright

With only four days until the start of the season, it would be nice to get tips in early, so there's not a mad rush on Friday. Can understand people want to wait until team lists are released tomorrow, so please get your tips in ASAP.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With only four days until the start of the season, it would be nice to get tips in early, so there's not a mad rush on Friday. Can understand people want to wait until team lists are released tomorrow, so please get your tips in ASAP.
or people have forgotten they have entered.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I will put my team in this afternoon once the teams are named, although will need to change it if my opponent picks the same as me...

Mister Wright

Ill take the Tigers
Lol! There's a surprise.

Now...For those teams that haven't submitted a team by the cut-off time will be allocated a random pick. Of course, even if you are allocated as the away team and the home team does not pick you will be given first choice of team. I'll even allow if your opposition has not tipped a side before 12pm Brisbane time on Friday you have from then until the first game starts to choose the team you want to go up against (basically the team you will think will score less than the team you picked).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol! There's a surprise.

Now...For those teams that haven't submitted a team by the cut-off time will be allocated a random pick. Of course, even if you are allocated as the away team and the home team does not pick you will be given first choice of team. I'll even allow if your opposition has not tipped a side before 12pm Brisbane time on Friday you have from then until the first game starts to choose the team you want to go up against (basically the team you will think will score less than the team you picked).
LOL i wasnt going to but i figured if i get them out of the way when my opponent hasnt picked...

If my opponent doesnt pick a team, I choose Penrith for him...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL i wasnt going to but i figured if i get them out of the way when my opponent hasnt picked...

If my opponent doesnt pick a team, I choose Penrith for him...
Penrith will beat the Sharks anyway.