• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Round Table #1 (With Audio)

Shri

Mr. Glass
Discarded since it was a waste of cyber space probs. Come on it had SS in it ffs. We would probably hear him eating than anything remotely informative.:p

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
All came to a crashing end when Silentstriker found out the table was actually flat not round. Shook him to the core imo, Agemaster involved obv

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Does anyone still have the mp3s?
I'll see if I can find them. Id be happy to do it again - the problem was finding a time and a set commitment from everyone.

If anyone is interested AND is willing to commit to a few hours (might be at odd times for some people), post here and we can work something out.

Ideally I'd want 2-3 people each from a different region, but better posters would be preferable over ideal demographics. If, for example, Uppercut, EWS, GIMH want to do one (and all in similar time zone), I'd be happy to deal with all the logistics and host one again.

Last edited:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Post here if you'd be interested. We can do it on the weekends if necessary but if you're going to be available, you do have to be a little flexible with the time. I'm willing to do it at any time night or day if we can get a few days advanced notice, so that's not a factor, but it's not going to be an ideal time for everyone. The only way that would work is if I interview people separately 1 on 1 rather than a round table discussion.

Goughy was very good, and everyone actually made excellent points. I enjoyed doing it. I'd be happy to do a one on one interview, or a round table type discussion. Whatever people want.

I'd actually love to do a special one on one with one of our resident cricket book reviewers talking about cricket books or cricket history if they'd be into it, for example.

Flem274*

123/5
I'd volunteer but I'm fairly certain "Dougeh is the bestest" on repeat will only be appreciated by the great man himself.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Man I remember how awesome this was. Someone went to the fridge at some point during the chat and didn't tell anyone didn't they? :laugh:

Nominate Burgey. Been good to chat cricket with in person and would be good on something like this.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Man I remember how awesome this was. Someone went to the fridge at some point during the chat and didn't tell anyone didn't they? :laugh:

Nominate Burgey. Been good to chat cricket with in person and would be good on something like this.
Yep. Steds I believe.

smash84

The Tiger King
I'll see if I can find them. Id be happy to do it again - the problem was finding a time and a set commitment from everyone.

If anyone is interested AND is willing to commit to a few hours (might be at odd times for some people), post here and we can work something out.

Ideally I'd want 2-3 people each from a different region, but better posters would be preferable over ideal demographics. If, for example, Uppercut, EWS, GIMH want to do one (and all in similar time zone), I'd be happy to deal with all the logistics and host one again.
I might jump in for the canned laughter in the show :ph34r:

Xuhaib

International Coach
nominate Smali so that we can have our own background laughter like they do for the sitcoms on television.