• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb decides- England's all time ODI XI

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, gets in at 6 to give the firepower, #batdeep and 6th bowling option while all the others move down a slot.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Kp don't need 6 seemerd. Kp and root can share the overs if needed.
My pick is kp one of our only great players over the last 30 years

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Paul Collingwood.

With Flintoff and Botham in the team Collingwood adds more balance to the side than Stokes - equally as good with the bat, but better in the field and with the ball.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Little to differentiate Collingwood and Stokes, agreed. Just a bit of power-hitting, maybe.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
All 3 of Collingwood, Fairbrother and Stokes are good options, but all of them cannot bat higher than 6 in this team. In this age of power-hitting, it comes down to who can get the 50 runs off the last 5 overs better. I think Stokes will win that battle.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think there's a lot to differentiate the two with ball, but Stokes is a better batsman and a much better 6/7 option.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Pretty ridiculous imo that up doesn't get in on the off chance stokes might have to bowl 3/4 overs. The batting looks so much better with him in there

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All 3 of Collingwood, Fairbrother and Stokes are good options, but all of them cannot bat higher than 6 in this team. In this age of power-hitting, it comes down to who can get the 50 runs off the last 5 overs better. I think Stokes will win that battle.
Why should it be in this age? Shouldn't an All-time team be playing in a mixture of All-time conditions?