• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Premier League - sign up and general discussion

Athlai

Not Terrible
Group D has two of the missing XIs in it. Unless Cribb wants to just use Randy's XI from that thread or can get hold of Marcuss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
So I guess you'll just sim the games between the lineups we have already as there isn't a fixtures thread (unless I'm blind)?
First two lineups from each group will get their game simmed first.

Re: Athali post above, I can easily get hold of Marcuss.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS was smart in not specifying which Friday he was referring to...
I didn't even think of that. I was more impressed at the time with my use of words like "looking at" and "might".

Once it didn't happen Friday it was never going to happen over the weekend though, I probably should have told you that so you didn't keep checking. :p

Chance of a start tonight, probably tomorrow now though.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
the database was frozen a few months back so everyone's abilities will be as of that date

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The bugs in the new simulator itself are taking a lot longer to iron out than I anticipated, partly because they bore me and I can't concentrate on fixing them.

I'm giving myself until Tuesday to do that, else I'll sim the thing with the new database that I spent so long on, but the old match engine (ie. ITC). Waiting any longer would make the database kind of outdated I think, which sucks the reality of the competition.