• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i have signed up as opener for india

tell me one thing , if more tan 2 people go in for same spot , their points keep on being the same through out the tourney right?

so how will u avoid such a thing?
If I'm not wrong only one of the two will get the position. Don't know how that will be decided

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
If I'm not wrong only one of the two will get the position. Don't know how that will be decided
and the one hwo loses out should be asap notified as he will then be allowed to take some other position , but i guess we have not had so many registrations till now , so i hope i get my place :unsure:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Indian batting lineup is pretty packed though. Some people will have to play for their second teams, which ones are being decided by the teams themselves. I think who the second team is counts for a lot.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
but that would be a biased decision towards other people toow ho want tot ake the same position , i say make a lucky pic and prince ews`s decision would be final

it should not be first come first serve basis

ews, i hope u consider this point

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Team India so far (tentative):

1. Cevno
2. weldone
3. kingkallis
4. G.I.Joe
5. honestbharani (wk)
6. biased indian
7. Blaze 18
8. alternative
9. Shri
10. Daemon
11. Turbinator

Other candidates: vcs and Teja. (similar role as honestbharani), blahblahblah (similar role as weldone, kingkallis and partly Cevno)

We have no frontline spinner :( ...And, we have too many bowling options (which is not necessarily good for our batting in this case) ...But this is probably the best possible combination from among the 14 players signed up so far...Our lower middle order (no. 6, 7, 8) better deliver ...

The playing XI may be changed after PEWS declares the batting and bowling averages, economy rates and strike rates, on whatever basis...

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well.. those "pills" I was referring to can cause the onset of said physical incapacity prematurely.. :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Breaking News

Ace fast bowler and spearhead for the Indian attack, Turbinator, has been involved in an injury scare. However, team management says he is alright and recovering well in time for the WC.

Much talk has been surrounding Turbinator over the past few weeks. He has been touted as India's first genuine fast bowler, and arguably the best fast bowler the world has ever seen. It is expected for the young pace prospect to clock it at 170 KPH in the upcoming WC.

This is what experts around the cricketing world had to say about the "once in a lifetime" bowler -

Ravi Shastri - All of India is very proud of him. Gone are the days when every kid in India used to say "Daddy, daddy, I want to be like Sachin." Instead, now every kid says, "Daddy, daddy, I want to be like Turbinator." And the dad would laugh, and reply, "No son, there can only be one Turbinator."

Shahid Afridi - Pakistan has produced many fast bowlers, but none like Turbinator :(

Daemon - I truly enjoy bowling in tandem with him, he's always backing me up, I've learnt a lot from him. :wub:

HB - He makes me look good, a captain's delight. :cool:

GingerFurball - I wish he was Scottish :(