• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
New Zealand Team News

Flem274 has been accused of a lewd incident on a flight from Auckland to Dubai.
"It was just a kiss on the cheek" insisted Flem.
Team management are satisfied that Flem is telling the truth because they had him put his statement in writing. He will not be sent home at this stage.

The complainant claimed that Flem and a female companion went into a cubicle in the first class cabin for some time. Flem twittered upon his touch down in Dubai that he was looking forward to the world cup. "Bring it on baby" he wrote to his 3 followers.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Breaking News

Ace fast bowler and spearhead for the Indian attack, Turbinator, has been involved in an injury scare. However, team management says he is alright and recovering well in time for the WC.

Much talk has been surrounding Turbinator over the past few weeks. He has been touted as India's first genuine fast bowler, and arguably the best fast bowler the world has ever seen. It is expected for the young pace prospect to clock it at 170 KPH in the upcoming WC.

This is what experts around the cricketing world had to say about the "once in a lifetime" bowler -

Ravi Shastri - All of India is very proud of him. Gone are the days when every kid in India used to say "Daddy, daddy, I want to be like Sachin." Instead, now every kid says, "Daddy, daddy, I want to be like Turbinator." And the dad would laugh, and reply, "No son, there can only be one Turbinator."

Shahid Afridi - Pakistan has produced many fast bowlers, but none like Turbinator :(

Daemon - I truly enjoy bowling in tandem with him, he's always backing me up, I've learnt a lot from him. :wub:

HB - He makes me look good, a captain's delight. :cool:

GingerFurball - I wish he was Scottish :(
Shri hits back at Turbinator.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New Zealand Team News

Team management are satisfied that Flem is telling the truth because they had him put his statement in writing. He will not be sent home at this stage.

The complainant claimed that Flem and a female companion went into a cubicle in the first class cabin for some time. Flem twittered upon his touch down in Dubai that he was looking forward to the world cup. "Bring it on baby" he wrote to his 3 followers.
:laugh:

Flem274*

123/5
New Zealand Team News

You've got it all wrong. It was three female companions and one twitter follower.

Himannv

International Coach
Dont think my preferred team or even other team choices will make it. Do I have to join some other team?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Who was your second team, Sam?

Right now it looks like India, Australia, England and New Zealand are the teams that will definately have forumers (having complete or near-complete teams), while South Africa, West Indies, Kenya, Canada and Zimbabwe won't (having no signings).

Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Netherlands and Ireland have between one and three forumers signed up.

If we aim for full XIs of forumers, we will likely have five teams, but if we play in sixes and sevens, (i.e. four or five filler players per team) we could have forumers in the nine teams that have sign-ups.

Himannv

International Coach
Who was your second team, Sam?

Right now it looks like India, Australia, England and New Zealand are the teams that will definately have forumers (having complete or near-complete teams), while South Africa, West Indies, Kenya, Canada and Zimbabwe won't (having no signings).

Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Netherlands and Ireland have between one and three forumers signed up.

If we aim for full XIs of forumers, we will likely have five teams, but if we play in sixes and sevens, (i.e. four or five filler players per team) we could have forumers in the nine teams that have sign-ups.
I think I picked West Indies and South Africa as second choices.

Howe_zat

Audio File
England XI so far:

1. Marc71178 (Strauss)
2. Neil Pickup (Prior)
3. cpr (Davies)
4. Eds (Pietersen)
5. TombolaG (Bell)
6. GIMH (Collingwood)
7. Flyonthewall (Rashid)
8. BoyBrumby (Bresnan)
9. GingerFurball (Yardy)
10. Marcuss (Swann)
11. Howe_zat (Finn)

Not a bad side. Could do with another quick bowler if we're nitpicking.

(Yeah, I know Colly and KP aren't wrist spinners)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
England XI so far:

1. Marc71178 (Strauss)
2. Neil Pickup (Prior)
3. cpr (Davies)
4. Eds (Pietersen)
5. TombolaG (Bell)
6. GIMH (Collingwood)
7. Flyonthewall (Rashid)
8. BoyBrumby (Bresnan)
9. GingerFurball (Yardy)
10. Marcuss (Swann)
11. Howe_zat (Finn)

Not a bad side. Could do with another quick bowler if we're nitpicking.

(Yeah, I know Colly and KP aren't wrist spinners)
yeah, def. need one more seamer there, England.. But we are not loaning you the Turbinator.. :dry: