• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web All Time World XI

C_C

International Captain
Actually i agree with Faaip here.
I am gonna go for Warne for #8, Garner for #9 and Murali for #10.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
OK - voting will close in two and a half hours, and it's Warne 4, Pollock 6, Garner 2.

Still two bowling spots up for grabs after this one don't forget!

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
sirjeremy11 said:
OK - voting will close in two and a half hours, and it's Warne 4, Pollock 5, Garner 2.

Still two bowling spots up for grabs after this one don't forget!
You must ask for both those bowling spots together. It makes for better voting.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
SJS said:
You must ask for both those bowling spots together. It makes for better voting.
You are correct! I agree, 10 and 11 will be together. I guess we will see who wants two spinners...

Mind you, what happens if Pollock and Warne remain tied?

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
sirjeremy11 said:
With Pollock and Warne tied, I will wait for a tie breaker.
Can't we call it a draw and play Neil Warnock the Sheff U boss to represent both.:)

Last edited:

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Goughy said:
Can't we call it a draw and play Neil Warnock the Sheff U boss to represent both.:)
Hmmmm....

Ummmm...

Just thinking.

No.

Want to wait for the tie breaker. If none in the next hour or so, they will both go in the team and we will vote for # 11.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Thanks Goughy. It is Warne then. Looks like Pollock is out of this race.

Now, the team is

Tendulkar
Gilchrist
Richards
Ponting
Lara
Bevan
Kapil
Wasim
Warne
?
?

Vote for your last two spots. Guess it depends on if you want two spinners or not.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
You have to vote for two people. Should make it more interesting as it shows if people want one or two spinners in this line up. I am leaning towards two, but can't decide, as I want to vote Murali, Bond and Garner.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
sirjeremy11 said:
You have to vote for two people. Should make it more interesting as it shows if people want one or two spinners in this line up. I am leaning towards two, but can't decide, as I want to vote Murali, Bond and Garner.
Soz, have edited.