• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

awesomedude181

Cricket Spectator
Advice from Robelinda- make sure you dont go too crazy uploading recent videos of matches, it could spell the end for your channel quickly. The ECB have blocked 80+ videos of my channel in the last week, be careful.
thanks for the advice. I already know this though haha (: that's why I upload them either to dailymotion or to my facebook page. My previous account got terminated due 2 copyright strikes and 1 community guideline strike ):

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brett Schultz is currently one of the most searched players on cricinfo. a triumph for robelinda imo

davidmutton

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cheers Daemon. And, as I know Rob is a frequent contributor to this forum, thanks to him for all his videos: a great service to us cricket fans.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Don't remember seeing this on youtube before so thought I'd bung it on. Not sure how long it'll survive the copyright police though.

Tony Greig infamously runs out Alvin Kallicharran in 1974. He went to his grave inexplicably pleased with himself.

Tony Greig Alvin Kallicharran Run Out 1974
Wow, I haven't seen that in best part of 40 years. I wonder if any other action from that series is hidden away somewhere.

Greig would be a tad more convincing if Knott hadn't already removed the stumps at the other end with half the England side on their way to the pavillion.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
i was gonna upload it but Sky Sports only showed it a little while back, thought it may be risky! Gold viewing though!!!!