• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Hey Rob, any update on Chanderpaul innings vs Australia? Thanks for amazing test series videos that you are uploading in your other account

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Just looked up the Chanders ton, will upload it later today, look for it in 6 hours or so, long upload.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob the **** **** uploading the Cam White vs MacGill video.

Expect a molotov ****tail through your window in the next 48 hours.

robelinda

How good was it! I was watching that match last night, bored that Eng v SL isnt live on Fox, and no IPL, means i have to dig up old state matches and see the gold.

robelinda

Ive still got the whole match by ball by somewhere. I was checking out a Siddon's ton too the other day, didnt even know i had it. I have crap everywhere, so hard to keep everything organised.

Spark

Global Moderator
How good was it! I was watching that match last night, bored that Eng v SL isnt live on Fox, and no IPL, means i have to dig up old state matches and see the gold.
It is IIRC, someone in the tour thread mentioned something about it being on the red button or the like.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
One thing I'd personally love but would probably not be worth the time is Pat Symcox after match interview after scoring a century, I believe it was in a Tri Series which involved England and Sri Lanka and he uttered the quote "Hansie made it for me".