• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket lovers ( i.e us lot) are generally the cleverest!

Are cricket lovers the cleverest?

• yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • not sure

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

Dravid

International Captain
Okay so Bradman avgs 99.94. What does that have to do with 99.94% of the people on this forum not having lives.

Sorry this is just one of those moments

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Okay so Bradman avgs 99.94. What does that have to do with 99.94% of the people on this forum not having lives.

Sorry this is just one of those moments
Clearly...............

Instead of putting 99.9% (as is the normal case), I put 99.94% to confuse the odd fool.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Great example is when I'm discussing cricket with friends or family, I can make outrageous statements and get away with it by quoting some obscure stats. Here, I'd get the smack down treatment immediately from all sides if I tried it. :laugh:
Actually you get the smack down treatment because you're you. ;)

Nishant

International 12th Man
If we think of it in a more general way, kids are more intelligent if they have an interest in cricket. For example, they have to work out run rates on their own ( the tv coverage doesn't always provide the info) and estimate scores etc etc. It gets children to think a lot more and im sure that if we actually did a survey, a high proportion of cricket loving kids are better at maths than those who dont like or arent too keen on cricket!

Any thoughts?