• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Kasoti

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Yes should have used pre 2005 debut to split. I wanted to win this one but oh well.

PS. Narrowing to Afghanistan and Bangladesh was good too.?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes should have used pre 2005 debut to split. I wanted to win this one but oh well.

PS. Narrowing to Afghanistan and Bangladesh was good too.?
Aghanistan was redundant as the first question talked about 20+ tests. But yes, Bangladesh was the first big clue.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Yeah, it's standard for me to pop in at the end and annoyingly win rounds after the hard questions are done. :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ah right.

How did you get to those two though? There was still Mushy/Doola etc on the table I believe.
I did a soul read on who you'd pick and narrowed to Tamim/Ashraful. :ph34r:

Nah, its just far more likely just like how there were 10-15 candidates in Chewie's quiz left who had below 10 games between 1990 and 2000 but he wasn't going to pick ****ing Mark Priest haha.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
I did a soul read on who you'd pick and narrowed to Tamim/Ashraful. :ph34r:

Nah, its just far more likely just like how there were 10-15 candidates in Chewie's quiz left who had below 10 games between 1990 and 2000 but he wasn't going to pick ****ing Mark Priest haha.
Yea there were still quite a few left available but I don't think it was too hard to guess which of those I would have chosen :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
1. Male - Yes
2. Played for an SC team - Yes
3. Debut after 1990 - No
4. Alive - Yes
5. Indian - Yes
6. Played in a WC Final - No