• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket and your lifestyle

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
at work...
check cricinfo and check cw, everytime I sit down behind the pc :)

at home check cw, cricinfo, criceurope.
and try to train twice a week and play a game once a week...

used to be a lot more :')

Isura

U19 Captain
I play on the weekends (A street version) and may be I will put videos here some time soon . Till last year I was very regular in nets and I even played the league here but it's time consuming and I am busy now a days .
I come regularly on CW but I rather keep quite .
I would love to see those videos. Where in Canada can you find street cricket??

steds

Hall of Fame Member
It's perfectly simple. There's stuff that's come out one of my orifices that would make better a wicketkeeper.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good thread mate.

For me, it's CricketWeb on at work all day, and check in every hour or so and make the odd post (the key is to set your office up so the monitor is not facing your door!).

Then I like watching Test or ODI cricket on the TV, on Fox or free-to-air, whenever I get the chance.

I'm not big on surfing cricket websites or combing through scorecards though, nor do I play computer games.
Spot on.

Also am president of our club, so the day to day running of that can take a fair bit of time, as well as playing on a Saturday arvo. Last year was a tough one - no coach for the unde 16s so it was all day Saturday. Was buggered by Sunday I tells ya.

FRAZ

International Captain
I would love to see those videos. Where in Canada can you find street cricket??
Come to maple (rich people area hehe)
I will definately remember to take my camera with me tomorrow ... Awwww I always forget that ...

Craig

World Traveller
I will watch any England match and any other good quality game on TV, including pretty much any county game. For big England or Sussex games I may take days off work to watch either at the ground or on TV. When I'm stuck at work I will listen on the radio or follow on cricinfo. Constantly.

I work as a barrister and followed the climax of the 2006 county season while I was in court - my fiancee was texting me with score updates which I was surreptitiously reading beneath the desk as the court hearing was in full swing.

If I come across a cricket game in the park I will always stop and watch, even if it's only for a few balls.

I visit cricinfo, the Sussex CCC messageboard (and in the last couple of weeks this bloody site, which I have only just discovered) many, many times a day. I read books, magazines, and Wisden on a pretty regular basis.

When I'm not thinking about anything else I am always thinking about cricket.
Haha, legend.