• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket *Offseason 8-9*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I had enough of this yesterday. But you kept bringing it up even though you understood it in the beginning as you say.
I understood your point, but you didn't understand mine, which is why I brought it up.

But as it stands, we should quit arguing now. It might affect Liam's health if we go on like this. :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Sudeep said:
When? Quote me. Except for the comment I made to Liam's quote, which was just a childish remark a) to not tense Liam up, since he already said last few days have been pretty much like that and b) to indicate you that you're getting too serious with the arguement.
He has lost his senses

There was some thing other one.

Forget it. Arguement over.

We both have had enough of it. We have decided upon that.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
Take a look at the English FC season. 18 plus many more versus universities etc. Used to be MUCH more in the past. be aware of the history of cricket before making such a remark.
16 plus one university match for some not all teams. It used to be 17 - how is that 'much more' be aware of what you are talking about before you post

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
He has lost his senses

There was some thing other one.

Forget it. Arguement over.

We both have had enough of it. We have decided upon that.
The comment I made to Liam's quote is the senses one! Dude, seriously, read what I write before replying!

Arguement over.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
superkingdave said:
16 plus one university match for some not all teams. It used to be 17 - how is that 'much more' be aware of what you are talking about before you post
Earlier, in the early part of the 20th century players played MUCH more FC games. Regarding the current seasons I was in the impression that 10 teams per division - 18 FC games plus a few more, someof which are for FC games like the ones against Durham UCCE. Also a few tour FC games versus visiting countries though that number has reduced a lot too.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh FFS get over it...

Your going on like a 2 year old without a dummy... Simple if you dont want to play dont play... If you do then pull your head in and let it go...

Some people just need to learn pull their heads in.....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Blewy said:
Oh FFS get over it...

Your going on like a 2 year old without a dummy... Simple if you dont want to play dont play... If you do then pull your head in and let it go...

clap clap...

all hail king blewy...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Blewy said:

I never made an issue of it. Sudeep dragged an msn convo on the forum. I didnt want to play the club cricket and I didnt come here first stating why.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
You never made an issue of it yet you keep going on and on and on... geez youd think we where watching the duracell ad... Learn to bite your tounge for the sake of this thread at least...

Sheesh

Sudeep

International Captain
Pratyush said:
I never made an issue of it. Sudeep dragged an msn convo on the forum. I didnt want to play the club cricket and I didnt come here first stating why.
I just teased an idea of posting the MSN convo here. And then you asked, in your owns words, for "the thread where I can criticize it". You could have quit from the argument if you wanted to. Just because I wanted to make a point clear with you, doesn't mean you've to argue.

Sudeep

International Captain
The main reason for my posting it here was to find any new arguments to Pratyush's reasons I could put forth on MSN, because he wasn't taking in what I myself explained.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
So we can change teams in our domestic league as we think it will benefit us over all. But we dont go on changing things of the Australian domestic structure putting more players in their domestic sides than realistically they would accept. Similarly we dont allow 37 players in each side. That is not an illogical arguement.
Yes it is, because 37 a side wouldn't be cricket 8-)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
What I brought may seem a small point but when we make the sim REALISTIC, we try to do that as much as possible and take it seriously and enjoy the fun of doing that.
But it isn't realistic by definition.

Neil and I are as far from International Cricketers as is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.