• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Club Cricket *Offseason 8-9*

Status
Not open for further replies.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
Take a look at the English FC season. 18 plus many more versus universities etc.
Actually it's 16 plus about 1 University game each (and for 2 or 3 teams a tour game)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Pratyush said:
So we can change teams in our domestic league as we think it will benefit us over all. But we dont go on changing things of the Australian domestic structure putting more players in their domestic sides than realistically they would accept. Similarly we dont allow 37 players in each side. That is not an illogical arguement.
Find me a sim which does 37-a-side teams and I'll do that for you :p ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Please guys, for the sake of CW leave it alone...

CW is Liam/Lords Baby, they can do with it what they like... If you dont, then you know where the door is... You all say you arent causing trouble or going on with it but everytime i come here Pratyush you have made about 10 more posts and just cant leave it alone... PULL YOUR HEAD IN FOR 5 MINUTES please.....

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Blewy said:
Please guys, for the sake of CW leave it alone...

CW is Liam/Lords Baby, they can do with it what they like... If you dont, then you know where the door is... You all say you arent causing trouble or going on with it but everytime i come here Pratyush you have made about 10 more posts and just cant leave it alone... PULL YOUR HEAD IN FOR 5 MINUTES please.....
Okay Blewey. No more posts on the topic by me no matter what any one says.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
anyone with any issues with club cricket can you please email me rather than posting in this thread please :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Pratyush said:
We play 60 FC games and 60 One dayers in a season?

Its illogical then. :)
In the 3 seasons played in 1 year (which you don't think is more than a normal player would play)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
In the 3 seasons played in 1 year (which you don't think is more than a normal player would play)
I spoke at length on it earlier.

I would not like to speak more any matter regarding this as I categorically mentioned but clearly you want to keep stirring a hornet's nest.

Cheers.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
I don't think signups are even open yet are they?
I was under that impression too, which is why I hadn't bothered to post my preferences in this thread.

bryce

International Regular
Sudeep said:
We could, but we don't. Because this is about what we want. And we want Australian sides offer us contracts. This is self-thought fantasy. Okay?
i'm suprised this comment didn't end it because it sums it all up IMO

cbuts

International Debutant
just incase they are open, id lvoe to lay county or australin cricket but if not selected id like to play for
New York
Texas
Atlanta
Indiana
in that order

Status
Not open for further replies.