• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Clash of the Titans* The Return!

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
just realised... we have a lot of bowling options! and quality ones at that.
hoy, rose, halsey, ghansar and myself... not bad at all.

David

International 12th Man
Nnanden said:
just realised... we have a lot of bowling options! and quality ones at that.
hoy, rose, halsey, ghansar and myself... not bad at all.
And your captain

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Well Done All!

Very proud to get my first rep callup...hopefully my form is better then it has been in the US...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Wow! I'm a vice. I'm really, really honoured. :) Thanks for the show of faith/trust/something. I know a lot of guys in the squad pretty well now and look forward to getting to know the rest in these OD's. C'mon, let's show these boys what we've got!

masterblaster

International Captain
Congrats to Dave Watt on getting the captaincy of the 'A' side. Well done mate!

It should be an interesting contest.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
WOW i thank you guys and the CWBCC for giving me a chance to prove myself... even if it is one day i still wish to push for International first xi selections

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Neil Pickup said:
No Michael Wilson? :O
im in mourning. no, really i am.
ok, not really.

sorry, is toogood still in "retirement?" or is he just ashs alter-ego?

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
heheh the old paul reifell technique. choosing a big enough squad so guys who would embaress the main side get made 12th and 13th men for the main side

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
or at the moment - Brett Lee.
Man facing the Aussies will be tough, coach us well Rich.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Good on everyone who made the squads.. the competition is certainly going to be tight..

Although i must say looking at the CWXI squad , the squad looks as tight as it can get.. its a good balanced strong side..

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Glad to be selected.Hope to use these games to improve my OD skills to earn a CWXI selection.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
It's a pleasure to be named in the 'A' squad, also being named Captain is a huge honour, and I hope to repay the faith that the selection committee have shown in me. Well done also to Daniel, who got the Vice job, congrats mate.

We've a good crop of young up-and-comers in all departments. The bowling department looks to be solid, spearheaded by Xavier Rose, Nath Patrick and Nathan Hoy. Tom Halsey and AMZ could be worth their weight in gold, should the pitches start turning late in the matches. Will be a nice showdown between Halsey and Mr Pickup.

Batting also looks good, with the young guys supported by two old heads in Craig Walsh and Eclipse. Alex and David Kearsley both should gain on the experience of playing a world class ODI team.

Basically we just have to go out there and enjoy our cricket. After all, what have we to lose?

Congrats to all guys selected, here's hoping for a fun and enjoyable series.