• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chairmen's Trophy (New Zealand and Holland in CWLand)

cricketboy29

International Regular
It was bound to happen...Rumours have arisen, that on the crime scene. A knife was found, in which 'GO REDS!!!!!!' was inscribed...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Are we not allowed a grieving period?!!
Yeah give Marc a chance to get back from the CW Bar from the celebrations... Oops i mean morning... :p :p

cbuts

International Debutant
hmmm maybe not a good sign - we were only slightly ahead of nz, we wouldnt want to loose to the dutch!

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
you'd love it..heck even i'd love it, would be great for the minnows! not to forget I do have dutch herritage....still i'd love to see the dutch beat NZ and then get spanked by the CW XI..NZ will know his place after that !

cbuts

International Debutant
hey mate - only team i want NZ to loose to is us. world cup final - CW V NZ with CW to take it out

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Kweek said:
you'd love it..heck even i'd love it, would be great for the minnows! not to forget I do have dutch herritage....still i'd love to see the dutch beat NZ and then get spanked by the CW XI..NZ will know his place after that !
Not to forget that NZ are also a minnow...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Swamped with work at the moment. Barely home at all these days. Right now I'm at work in fact.

cbuts

International Debutant
Robertinho said:
Not to forget that NZ are also a minnow...
yea i mean its not like we ranked 3 or 4th in the od tables is it, and bout middle in tests.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CW XI to play Holland

I Markus
LA Camps
BJ Goff (C)
CR Butler
MW DeSilva
AP Chaulk (wk)
NR Hancock - debut
TC Halsey
NS Hoy
NL Patrick
NS Pickup

12th Man: SE Fuller

This game and the Holland v NZ game will be posted later tonight hopefully. Both have been simmed already.