• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chairmen's Trophy (New Zealand and Holland in CWLand)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Table

Code:
CW XI		2-0	9	+1.38
New Zealand	1-2	7	-0.16
Netherlands	1-2	4	-1.05
The Dutch face an uphill battle, but a win over CW XI would see them through if New Zealand also lose to the Webheads. CW XI secure qualification with a bonus point in the next game against Netherlands.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Web XI to play the Netherlands

I Markus
AP Chaulk (wk)
BJ Goff (C)
RJ Dauth
MJ Robbins
SE Fuller - debut
NR Hancock
TC Halsey
XPA Rose
NL Patrick
NS Pickup (vc)

12th Man: MW DeSilva

DeSilva, Camps, Hoy and Butler rotated out.
Dauth, Fuller, Robbins and Rose rotated in.

Fuller to make his debut.
Chaulk to open the batting.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Times like this I'm glad I'm a CWLander and not a NZLander... :p

Good luck to the lads, I hope they all do well. Good to see Chaulk picking up a couple of stumpings, too - such keeping often goes unnoticed.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Where would you have us play you? Ahead of which of Dauth, DeSilva, Camps, Butler, Markus?
Well you are playing 6 bowlers plus Robbins.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steds said:
Well you are playing 6 bowlers plus Robbins.
Since when has Fuller been picked for his bowling? For that matter, since when has Hancock been picked as a bowler?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
To be fair, I think Stedman has a better claim than Jasotharan, because he's been performing for a few seasons now. Unfortunately (well, sort of) there's a lot of batsmen doing well in one day domestic cricket right now.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
Hmm, let me guess who gave you the Dutch simming stats... ;)
erm, partly me..van Nierop shouldnt bowl!
I gave rough stats, on what they can do. i didnt give stats.