• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

catpion this: Lara

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Years of West Indies underachievement had a terrible psychological effect on Brian Charles. He was so used to being beaten, now instead of taking his guard he merely assumed the position.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
After all the publicity McGrath gave the pair, Lara had to practice hard to make sure he did a good job before returning the favour to Sarwan...

Slow Love™

International Captain

West Indies new recruit Arty Fufkin only ever played one test, but he made an instant impression on debut:

"Do me a favor. Just kick my a$$, okay? Kick this a$$ for a man, that's all. Kick my a$$. Enjoy. Come on. I'm not asking, I'm telling with this. Kick my a$$."

Slow Love™

International Captain

"Hello, Satan? Are you there? It's Brian. I'm really keen on getting that 500 test score against Zimbabwe next year, so if you could keep doing what you've been doing and just see to it that the ICC keeps sitting on their hands until then..."

Slow Love™

International Captain

Brian Lara believed he could smell a bowler's fear. A palpable, acidic odor of unrestrained panic at having to bowl to the best batsman in the world.

But this time, it was just some cat's pi$$.

Slow Love™

International Captain

Brian Lara was given a three-match suspension after interrupting play for half an hour when he dropped his roach clip somewhere near the bowlers end between overs.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Slow Love™ said:

Brian Lara believed he could smell a bowler's fear. A palpable, acidic odor of unrestrained panic at having to bowl to the best batsman in the world.

But this time, it was just some cat's pi$$.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
McGrath-"Brian what are you doing"
Lara-"well rumor has it theres a cameraman in here somewhere"
(if youve heard 12th man you know what i mean)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
Given his penchant for the ladies, it could be safely assumed that this wasn't the first time Brian had touched a lightly grassed wicket with his helmet.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Best one so far.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BoyBrumby said:

Years of West Indies underachievement had a terrible psychological effect on Brian Charles. He was so used to being beaten, now instead of taking his guard he merely assumed the position.
:laugh: Hilarious.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

73 minutes later, Brians lips were still locked, kissing the ground. It was at this point Sarwan through his helmet and in frustration yelled "Wow. Yet another century. You`ve only got thiry-one friggen others! I`m on 99* dammit, hurry the hell up!"