• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bushfire Bash Game

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol are you still holding some stupid grudge because the man is injured and couldn’t play the game? He still showed up, played this over against Perry and even managed to squeeze in a quick word about Unicef.

His posts on anything these days have been stupid. You expecting him to be anything better even in a good case is what is stupid really.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol are you still holding some stupid grudge because the man is injured and couldn’t play the game? He still showed up, played this over against Perry and even managed to squeeze in a quick word about Unicef.
As you know, I spent a lot of time with him in Mumbai in the 90s. I just don’t like the bloke mate. If that’s a problem, too bad. Most selfish cricketer of my (and therefore your) lifetime

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brad Hodge will manage to make this all about him on Twitter even though he just got cleaned up for a duck.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nice to see Symonds' son there enjoy some good hitting by his dad. I am guessing he was not around when he was an active player, so its nice to see his kid get to watch how good his dad was live.