• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara destroying Spin Bowlers

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At least. I thought he was a bit taller. 6 feet is about average height for a man and he always looked taller than most.

*average height is probably less but people under 5'9 shouldn't really count
average height for a male in Australia is 5'9 apparently, though I'm guessing for the younger generation its a bit more, maybe 5'10

its funny how 6 feet and 6 inches are considered like the average height/dick lengths... (or maybe the bare minimum of 'respectable' height/length) in some circles when really more than 50% of males definitely fall short of this mark in either area

it's pretty dumb and toxic really though - would have been good if the metric system stayed the standard form of measurement for these 2 things

mr_mister

that damn daemon. the average dick length for a male in Australia is 5.25 inches according to google - imagine a 5.5 inch guy trying to proudly claim he had an above average length though lol

6 is just that nice whole number i guess, like a test century.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
How does height matter in hitting sixes? It's all about timing the ball right.
Taller batsmen have higher bat swing speeds. When it is timed properly, size doesn't matter. When it's half hit, then size do matter.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Taller batsmen have higher bat swing speeds. When it is timed properly, size doesn't matter. When it's half hit, then size do matter.
Opposite isn't it?

The maximum power they generate on any given shot should be higher than shorter batsmen though, all else being equal.

TheJediBrah

How does height matter in hitting sixes? It's all about timing the ball right.
levers m8

It's all about timing the ball right.
not at all. You still need to generate power. I could hit the ball way further at 18 than I could at 16, even if I timed it the same, because I'd put on 20kg.
that damn daemon. the average dick length for a male in Australia is 5.25 inches according to google - imagine a 5.5 inch guy trying to proudly claim he had an above average length though lol
keep telling yourself that

mr_mister

levers m8

not at all. You still need to generate power. I could hit the ball way further at 18 than I could at 16, even if I timed it the same, because I'd put on 20kg.

keep telling yourself that
i've got no idea how they got those numbers but i assume they weren't pulled from thin air. unless you think there's a conspiracy afoot by short dicked scientists i see no reason why they'd be inaccurate. i would guess you probably havent seen that many erect dicks in person right? so maybe you think it's a low number based on people's exaggerated claims about lengths. which is the root of the problem imo. no-ones ever telling a girl they have anything less than 6 inches unless its really noticeably under and they cant get away with the lie. and when it comes to blokes telling other blokes about their dicks well they're rarely gonna be pressed for evidence so its fill your boots time for exaggerating. so everyone's operating on misinformation IMO.

Last edited:

vcs

MM's successfully managed to turn the "Brian Lara destroying spin bowlers" thread into the "Dick size statistical discussion" thread.

TBF, that's pretty much what every thread involving Indian and Australian posters eventually turns into

mr_mister

hey, there was plenty of chat about height so i thought i'd take the conversation a little further sideways. my hands are clean from derailing this one

TheJediBrah

i've got no idea how they got those numbers but i assume they weren't pulled from thin air. unless you think there's a conspiracy afoot by short dicked scientists i see no reason why they'd be inaccurate. i would guess you probably havent seen that many erect dicks in person right? so maybe you think it's a low number based on people's exaggerated claims about lengths. which is the root of the problem imo. no-ones ever telling a girl they have anything less than 6 inches unless its really noticeably under and they cant get away with the lie. and when it comes to blokes telling other blokes about their dicks well they're rarely gonna be pressed for evidence so its fill your boots time for exaggerating. so everyone's operating on misinformation IMO.
shows what you know

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
MM's successfully managed to turn the "Brian Lara destroying spin bowlers" thread into the "Dick size statistical discussion" thread.

TBF, that's pretty much what every thread involving Indian and Australian posters eventually turns into
And a prticular Australian bowler was also very interested about Lara's dick, so no wonders about his fellow Aussies.