• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara destroying Spin Bowlers

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I mean Lara is great and all. But this is footage of him smacking about a bloke who was rubbish and a cheat. Surely there are better videos out there.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jayasuriya hit a massive one in the WC '96 QF against England, that one always sticks in my mind for some reason when I remember big sixes.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

1:40 in this video. Great stumping to get him at the end as well

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
has a 5'8 dude ever smashed the ball as far as lara? he had ferocious power and timing.
Jayasuriya was 5' 8" too and was not too shabby with his six hitting. So were guys like Salim Malik, Ijaz Ahmed etc. Sachin and de Silva were way shorter than that, but hit them miles. Richie Richardson was not particularly tall either, and he hit them bloody hard.