• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest jerks in Cricket

la28

Cricket Spectator
My pic for the biggest aholes in cricket would be-
Shane Warne- dont think i need to explain.
M hayden- mean bully
Shoaib Akthar- u wonder whether he's a thug or just ********. tough call. Sanjay manjrekar said it best, "sometimes you question whether there's anything between his ears."

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Glenn Mcgrath. Possibly the worlds biggest ********. He hates the public. he's very self absorbed when cameras aren't on him...

I asked for his autograph one day and instead of just saying no he said "get out've my way kids"

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Apparently Mark Waugh is fairly bad. Actually I've had first hand experience with Mark Waugh & his personality.

He was leaning over a balcony at Eden Park and I saw some kids after for his autograph, he just gave them the finger & told them to go away.
Apparently he made a kid cry recently in India too (cricinfo article).

FRAZ

International Captain
la28 said:
Shoaib Akthar- u wonder whether he's a thug or just ********. tough call. Sanjay manjrekar said it best, "sometimes you question whether there's anything between his ears."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH GOSH
The thing that I told Marc before . first up , Shoaib Bashing ...
Any ways , Thanx For the info , No body noticed that before .....

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Tim said:
Apparently Mark Waugh is fairly bad. Actually I've had first hand experience with Mark Waugh & his personality.

He was leaning over a balcony at Eden Park and I saw some kids after for his autograph, he just gave them the finger & told them to go away.
Apparently he made a kid cry recently in India too (cricinfo article).
mark waugh gave kids asking for his autograph the finger? What a freakin jerk....

other jerks...ravi shastri, aamer sohail, parore, hayden, brad williams

KennyD

la28 said:
My pic for the biggest aholes in cricket would be-
Shane Warne- dont think i need to explain.
M hayden- mean bully
Haydos? you havinga laug or something mate. YOu only think hes mean coz he always belts Indians around especially Pathan, now theres an *******. You just gotta look at his face to see it. Ganguly is another. WHat about all that rubbish in like 2001 when Ganguly would make Steve Waugh wait to walk out the middle with him and stuff like that. NO ettiquete that man.

But you hit the nail on the head with warney, and everyone else with Mcgrath and Mark Waugh, coz yeah he is like the biggest tool eva...

FRAZ

International Captain
Aamir Sohail is a jerk and was a jerking jerk ....
But amazingly , I happened to attend a marriage function in Pearl Continental Lahore . My dad's friend's son was getting married . Aamir was sitting right next to me .. And he was behaving so decently . Could'nt believe that this is the same on screen jerk ..........
Cricket Ground is a stage and some of the cricketers are actors and some are jokers ....
Trust me seen him in a Golf Club function too . And amazingly did'nt even say hello to him . lol
That A hole has earned like millions but still he was driving the smallest and cheapest car Suzuki a.ka. small maruti in India ..... Such a "Kanjoos"....
Mushtaq Ahmed used to come to one of my neighbour's home . Amazing person . So friendly ........
He had an affair with a notorious actress of Films . Laila I guess .Who used to be his neighbour too . He started ignoring her . And once she drank too much and went to his home . Had a fight with his wife and there was quite a scene of swearing and cat fight and this and that ... Was quite a news in those times.........

ReallyCrazy

Banned
KennyD said:
Haydos? you havinga laug or something mate. YOu only think hes mean coz he always belts Indians around especially Pathan, now theres an *******. You just gotta look at his face to see it. Ganguly is another. WHat about all that rubbish in like 2001 when Ganguly would make Steve Waugh wait to walk out the middle with him and stuff like that. NO ettiquete that man.

But you hit the nail on the head with warney, and everyone else with Mcgrath and Mark Waugh, coz yeah he is like the biggest tool eva...
no in 2001, ganguly was playing mind games w/ waugh to get under the skin. and it worked.

FRAZ

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
Fraz, were you a polo player?
Nope ,But a couple of friends and a cousin too (Army men) Who were good Polo players . I used to ride in my native village some times ... Juzz was a cricketer wanna be lol and a good badminton player . One of my uncle was a wrestler once and one was a weight lifter , Dad was a swimmer . I being the lesser sportsman .....Good Chess player though .......
Why are you asking this . Did I say some thing offensive now or a diss is there in your bag for later part of this thread lol ...
Juzz Kiddin
Stay Kool

Deja moo

International Captain
Just when I thought Warne was an okay guy , acknowledging the ovation from the crowd on achieving the world record and behaving pretty well , he goes and spoils it all by bullying Parthiv Patel.

Bitter taste in the mouth.

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
Nope ,But a couple of friends and a cousin too (Army men) Who were good Polo players . I used to ride in my native village some times ... Juzz was a cricketer wanna be lol and a good badminton player . One of my uncle was a wrestler once and one was a weight lifter , Dad was a swimmer . I being the lesser sportsman .....Good Chess player though .......
Why are you asking this . Did I say some thing offensive now or a diss is there in your bag for later part of this thread lol ...
Juzz Kiddin
Stay Kool
I had a friend of Lahore who was a Polo player, you mentioned golf club and all and as he had told me that polo is pretty popular there

His name is Usman Wahla

FRAZ

International Captain
Sehwag309 said:
I had a friend of Lahore who was a Polo player, you mentioned golf club and all and as he had told me that polo is pretty popular there

His name is Usman Wahla
Yup Indeed a very popular sport .. But only Army families are attached to it ... Very very expensive sport ... For the army families its free . Bowling is becoming very very popular there now .Golf Club is a great place .. The communities and clubs are Juzz amazing .. Mainly Golf , Race tracks and polo are assosiated with Golf Club community ....
Street racing is 2nd most popular sport after cricket .........
Have accidents myself ..........
Any ways good place and arrange a trip there trust me .......... You are welcomed .....
Back to the topic
South Africans are pretty jerks too ....... And yeah Some Pakistani Bowlers have been jerks on field ........

2 fast 2 furios

Cricket Spectator
KennyD said:

yeah ganguly is really arrogant.and kumar sangakara is also an idiot.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Mind you...some players are really competitive on the field and come across as being really arrogant to people watching. And then there are some who are just as bad off the field.

KennyD

ReallyCrazy said:
no in 2001, ganguly was playing mind games w/ waugh to get under the skin. and it worked.
pfft mind games. the only games he was playing was crappy ones in the showers by himself. He did it coz hes aggorant, and didn`t give Steve the respect he deserves....

so yeah!

Mr. P

This thread makes no sense as we can't judge any of these peoples personalities...only their cricket skill...

You could judge if you know them well, a 5 minute conversation means nothing...

FRAZ

International Captain
^ Usually discussing any other topic here by us (so called experts) mostly does'nt make sense at all . But gotta say some thing atleast ....
Offcourse 5 minute conversations or in field behaviour is'nt the guaran damn ty for any thing about behaviour . The wives can tell better then you ...

Last edited: