• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest jerks in Cricket

tooextracool

International Coach
Sanz said:
And you believe that he was not involved ;), Dont you ??
nope never made any claim of the sort, i wouldnt be surprised if he was, only to a minor extent though, probably restricted to games played in the sub continent and the world cup.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
tooextracool said:
you seem to take every argument that i make into a racist argument, the plain truth is that almost every match fixing incident reported(be it by an international or a sub continental player) has happened in the sub continent says enough to suggest that thats where the money is.
You are the one who has already made a RACIST statement. You clearly said that "nope not all players, but id say several players who played in the subcontinent were involved......my mistake, i meant players who played their home games in the sub continent......"

Yes Subcontinet is the place where money and players from the home team were involved, If that is not a racist statement then what is ?? Yes, Subcontinent has the money and that is because of the huge fan base. You somehow are trying to prove that the money from Subcontinent is the root of all the evils and not the players sold their souls for a few thousand bucks. If subcontinent and its money is so bad why the hell your players are so eager to come and play us, why not play among yourselves (SA, Eng, WI, Aus, Zim & NZ) and be happy.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
tooextracool said:
nope never made any claim of the sort, i wouldnt be surprised if he was, only to a minor extent though, probably restricted to games played in the sub continent and the world cup.
You wouldn't be surprised ?? What is left there to be surprised ?? You not only have a very 'RACIST' view on the match fixing issue but also a very hypocritical view as well.

You already believe that Sunil Gavaskar was part (Rather Kingpin or Ring Leader) of match Fixing despite the fact that Gavaskar has never and I repeat NEVER been implicated in anyway, never been accused by anyone, never been interrogated by anyone. On the otherhand Alec Stewart who has clearly been named by a well known bookie and you still are not really sure about his involvment despite the fact that ECB cleared him without launching a proper inquiry and ECB strongly opposed the use of lie detecors as well.

How can you be so sure that Alec Stewart couldn't have been involved in games played outside the subcontinet or World Cup and not anywhere else ??

tooextracool

International Coach
Sanz said:
You are the one who has already made a RACIST statement. You clearly said that "nope not all players, but id say several players who played in the subcontinent were involved......my mistake, i meant players who played their home games in the sub continent......"
and that is a racist statement how? im merely stating facts as they are. every match fixing incident reported so far has happened in the sub continent or in a major event, that is irrespective of which player took the dough.

Sanz said:
Yes Subcontinet is the place where money and players from the home team were involved, If that is not a racist statement then what is ?? Yes, Subcontinent has the money and that is because of the huge fan base. You somehow are trying to prove that the money from Subcontinent is the root of all the evils and not the players sold their souls for a few thousand bucks. If subcontinent and its money is so bad why the hell your players are so eager to come and play us, why not play among yourselves (SA, Eng, WI, Aus, Zim & NZ) and be happy.
and that is precisely what you call a racist statement.... no i never said that the money that the sub continent has generated from the fan base is used to fix games, that is another one of your misinterpretations.however i think its fairly obvious to anyone whos even followed the match fixing saga that pretty much every bookie was from the sub continent, which suggests to everyone that most of the match fixing(i repeat irrespective of the players) happens in the sub continent.

tooextracool

International Coach
Sanz said:
You wouldn't be surprised ?? What is left there to be surprised ?? You not only have a very 'RACIST' view on the match fixing issue but also a very hypocritical view as well.
so by saying that i wouldnt be surprised if stewart was involved im being a racist am i? unbelievable

Sanz said:
You already believe that Sunil Gavaskar was part (Rather Kingpin or Ring Leader) of match Fixing despite the fact that Gavaskar has never and I repeat NEVER been implicated in anyway, never been accused by anyone, never been interrogated by anyone.
oh the locker incident was just all made up then. if you had been following the rumours around at the time there were several going around that gavaskar and malik were the 2 major people who started the whole thing. of course because hes one of indias greatest batsmen its impossible for that to be the case.

Sanz said:
On the otherhand Alec Stewart who has clearly been named by a well known bookie and you still are not really sure about his involvment despite the fact that ECB cleared him without launching a proper inquiry and ECB strongly opposed the use of lie detecors as well.
do you not read at all? no one can be 100% sure that anyone bar hansie cronje was involved.in fact i was the one who brought up stewarts name into the argument in the first place suggesting that i believe that he was involved, and i also believe players like warne and lara were involved. of course i couldnt be sure, theres absolutely no way i can be sure unless i carry out the investigations myself

Sanz said:
How can you be so sure that Alec Stewart couldn't have been involved in games played outside the subcontinet or World Cup and not anywhere else ??
no one can be 100% sure, but i think its common sense. seriously do you believe that anyone in england even gave a **** about english cricket in the 90s to put money on them? you'd be lucky if you found a half filled stadium at the time.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
TEC :- You can continue posting your racist and hypocritical views on the match fixing issue. I have nothing furthur to add.

tooextracool

International Coach
Sanz said:
TEC :- You can continue posting your racist and hypocritical views on the match fixing issue. I have nothing furthur to add.
except that i havent been racist at all, ive only pointed out the facts as they are. if you really believe that match fixing originated and ran wild in places like england,australia and SA, then i clearly cant help you