• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Asian test team of all time?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The 2009-2012 English side was the best since the 70s I guess.
I can't really remember the 70s, we did get thrashed a bit back then, and gawd knows what we would have done against South Africa then if not banned. Early 70s perhaps.

Yet indeed, having a solid batting line-up with all averaging in 40s, Prior to follow Swann best spinner we've had since Underwood, and a good seam bowling line-up, doesn't get much better for us. Flintoff, Jones, tres before that.

About 2002-2011 would be the highlight of my England Test watching really.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
You forgot Kohli. Although if you have not included him for being a Panauti, then it is acceptable.
I only used retired ones. Cannot think where to put Kohli, but most likely will replace Dravid in first XI. Angelo Mathews likely to end up in 2nd XI