• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BBC SPOTY 2023

BoyBrumby

Englishman
In fact I believe those in the running for "**** of the year" now compete for the Joey Barton Cracked Ashtray, in honour of the ungreat man's lifetime dedication to the field of ****ishness.

Ali TT

International Debutant
I'd not heard from him for some time, so while I had little doubt he was still a ****, he just wasn't a public **** any more.

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
In fact I believe those in the running for "**** of the year" now compete for the Joey Barton Cracked Ashtray, in honour of the ungreat man's lifetime dedication to the field of ****ishness.
Recent winners include Piers Morgan, Ellen DeGeneres and that davado ****