• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battrick

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You're right, it was well compiled. I shouldn't be too harsh on my team, they've shown they know how to construct an innings.

Son Of Coco

Great FC game today. Scored 354 then rolled them for 16. In the second innings they're 9 for 7 with 7 ducks. 3 blokes have scored 1 and there are 4 extras. Kudos to M.Selley who has taken 8 for 0 so far (to go with his 6 for 10 in the 1st innings). Hopefully he picks up the 9th tomorrow.

cnerd123

likes this
Sort of. Im the guy who threw a big stink over the bangla elections being rigged and people who had done no work in building the team and gathering data taking over. The u-19 manager couldnt even beat bots with his club side ffs.
Playing in kenya atm, with a new team.

MrPrez

International Debutant
@*****: If you're talking about ashraf, he's gone bot himself now. I think mamun is still around but he doesn't bother us any more. I'm the new NAT manager, battling it out with Ireland atm.

cnerd123

likes this
Oh, nice :) yea, mamun was one of the main problems. I think ashraf was okay, he worked with us before the first elections in organising things IIRC.
Not going to involve myself with the Nat scene anymore, but maybe I'll pull a few deshis now and then.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Actually get quite nostalgic at times for when we used to post pops, organise CW cups and such. Good times, even if I can barely remember any of my players names :(

cnerd123

likes this
PlanetCricket used to have a killer BT community too.

IDM signing up for another side if people here want to revive this.

Johnners

Yeah I'd be keen to give it another crack.

Could you re-activate your old account, or did you have to create a new one?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
My account never died tbf, kept logging in to keep it from going bot. But you can't get your old team back as far as I know, you'd have to start from scratch.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Got a decent bowling attack these days:

3. Kenny Thursfield - 27 yo, BT Rating=203,747, Wage=£101,269 shortcut
A cautious RH batsman and a steady RM bowler. He has proficient leadership skills and remarkable experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and sublime fitness.
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: exquisite Concentration: masterful
Bowling: sensational Consistency: masterful
Fielding: mediocre

4. Jonathon Payne - 27 yo, BT Rating=195,236, Wage=£96,294 shortcut
A cautious RH batsman and a cautious RH finger spin bowler. He has respectable leadership skills and exceptional experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exquisite Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: exquisite Consistency: masterful
Fielding: superb

5. Walt O'Doherty - 24 yo, BT Rating=256,235, Wage=£143,627 shortcut
An attacking RH batsman and a defensive RF bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and respectable experience. He has no preference and no trait.
He currently has competent batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: proficient
Batting: sensational Concentration: miraculous
Bowling: phenomenal Consistency: elite
Fielding: strong

10. Craig Standen - 20 yo, BT Rating=45,174, Wage=£11,815 shortcut
A defensive RH batsman and a defensive LF bowler. He has superb leadership skills and abysmal experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: woeful
Bowling: wonderful Consistency: quality
Fielding: respectable

11. Kosta Esikiel - 26 yo, BT Rating=115,002, Wage=£78,244 shortcut
An attacking RH batsman and an attacking RM bowler. He has abysmal leadership skills and quality experience. He has no preference and no trait.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: woeful Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: masterful Consistency: exquisite
Fielding: worthless