• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the West Indians

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Weekes clearly. Daniel probably unfortunate to have had his peak when he did. If he'd been born 25 years later he'd be a fixture.

shortpitched713

International Captain
nightprowler10 said:
I dropped out of my class so I could run the battle of the aussies more efficiently, and you can't miss a day of school?

For shame...
Seriously?

Cause thats pretty sad...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Daniels

My longing for pace bowlers has reached a critical mass and I will vote for any half decent fast bowler over anyone else.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
silentstriker said:
Daniels

My longing for pace bowlers has reached a critical mass and I will vote for any half decent fast bowler over anyone else.
but daniels was like really fast man, not the medium fast, unerringly accurate variety...:dry:

archie mac

International Coach
adharcric said:
R.S. Whitington and Keith Miller wrote a number of books and they often referred to Weekes as the BB.

Yar though Headley is more often referred to as the BB

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Has to be Weekes on achievement. Unfortunately for Wayne Daniel, Clive Lloyd didn't rate him so his Test career was sadly curtailed.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Sorry about the delay guys, I'm here as fast as possible. Weekes wins it 12-1, or 12-******.

I'll start the next one in 10 minutes or so.