• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Test Bowling

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
FaaipDeOiad said:
Seems to happen a lot, the guy who is on his way to 10 takes the catch to ruin it.

When McGrath had the top 7 or so against Pakistan at the WACA a couple of seasons back he took the next catch off Kasprowicz's bowling, IIRC.
Nah Kaspa bowled someone I believe.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Qadir is the obvious choice. Isn't this the test before the Gatting-Rana one where he was supposedly getting massive assistance from the home umpires, though? I believe more than just one or two of the decisions were considered highly dubious.

Still deserves to win this battle over Border though. Might be of more relevance next time.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tough one. Murali demolished England in England and took 9 wickets, but Ambrose bowled one of the greatest spells you'll ever see against a better batting line-up, mind you on a WACA pitch.

I'll go Ambrose, but only just.