• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Tennis Hotties

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Can't believe anyone would vote for Sharapova over Ivanovic. Ana is a goddess. If I ever meet her I'll propose on the spot.

Vaidisova & Ivanovic

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
She's top brunette IMO mate but the thing about the top group of tennis hotties is that they are so close that it makes little objective difference and is down to the experiences and personal prefrences of the beholder when it comes to ranking them.

Bobisback

International Regular
Daniela Hantuchova although most people on this forum obviously don't agree with me although on the positive side that does mean less competition.
If Hantuchova came up to me and wanted to talk to me i wouldnt turn her away and wait for Sharapova or Ivanovic. I would probably faint though.

Kirilenko and Sharapova. Ana is beautiful, but i prefer Maria. Cant believe they drew each other in the semi's, should have been the 1 and 2 seeds, and not met until the final.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Agreed about the second semi being the final. Who ever wins that'll walk the final IMO. Anyway, Sharapova. Other battle too poor to warrant a vote.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Agreed about the second semi being the final. Who ever wins that'll walk the final IMO. Anyway, Sharapova. Other battle too poor to warrant a vote.
Hahaha, yeah look they're shockers, wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole 8-)