• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladesh v South Africa, (NOT a Dead Rubber!) at Abu Dhabi, 11/2 Tuesday (D), Match # 30, Group 1

Howe_zat

Audio File
Safs took a couple of games to get their act together but they're looking like proper contenders now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
With their bowling SA is always going to be competitive in the format.

Think that loss to yer crims is going to bite them in the bum though.

Not that they're incapable of beating England, but I think they'll start as second favourites.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
This is the first match in any world tournament (T20, Champion's Trophy or World Cup) Bangladesh have played without Shakib Al Hasan since he was 17.
Nicholas just trotted out this very nugget on comms.

Hi, Mark, if you're reading this!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Red rover.

Nortje just too good and too quick for an 11.

Actually, Nasum literally smashed his own wicket! Fear does funny things to the technique.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With their bowling SA is always going to be competitive in the format.

Think that loss to yer crims is going to bite them in the bum though.

Not that they're incapable of beating England, but I think they'll start as second favourites.
We might make changes and lose accidently on purpose.

Howe_zat

Audio File
SA have some motivation to chase this down as fast as possible in case Australia catch them on NRR, so I'm hoping they get themselves in a bit of a mess trying to win this in 8 overs