• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Baggy Green ball tampering: Bancroft, Smith and the Aussie "Leadership Group"

Victor Ian

International Coach
Just a couple of days ago I tried to post asking about how the Aussie's had finally become proficient at getting most balls to reverse. The phone conspired to prevent the question by going flat.
Now I know.

So it seems... The Aussie's are the only team ever caught to actually admit it. That's real men. Everyone else cries media conspiracy and blatantly denies the obvious. Now I hope they get banned and cop it sweetly and set a precedent from now on that this won't be tolerated.

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah it's pretty surprising how serious some people are taking this. it's like they actually believed the australian team was some noble thing that would surely never cheat or something
jeff kennett thinks everyone involved should be banned for life

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah it's pretty surprising how serious some people are taking this. it's like they actually believed the australian team was some noble thing that would surely never cheat or something
australians are infinitely kind-hearted and generous, which is why we're making special dispensation to let in white south african farmers

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd like to appologise for some of my earlier posting.......should not have gone there.
Meh unless I missed something you didn't really say anything that bad

Australian sports fans can be ****s, not overly controversial

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Meh unless I missed something you didn't really say anything that bad

Australian sports fans can be ****s, not overly controversial
All sports fans can be ****s.... it is what happens when you combine passion, stupidity and alcohol is some combination.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Paine continues to be honourable and invaluable to the team.

He might start up cocaine at the rate the tables are turning.
maybe if tim paine didn't play for his average and played for the team like cameron bancroft does we wouldn't be in this spot

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
If that's fascism then call me Adolf Hitler because I'd pump my fist to that.
This joke would get you arrested in some parts of the world.

Cue detailed post about how that stupidity is actually a reflection on how dire the culture of that nation by extrapolation.

Flem274*

123/5
What? The balls that get replace ARE out of shape.
nz are the only team in world cricket to have balls going out of shape every 5 overs tbh
I'm just glad the leadership group has stopped fining Glen Maxwell and is now doing illegal activities
is this where we see maxwells haters in the side toppled and the big show take over as dual captain/coach?

also i heard something about a fight at a press conference today?