• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Babushka draft

Himannv

International Coach
I think everyone has been eyeing Gilly. :laugh:

I had a feeling it would be Mr_mister who eventually took him. I have a full list of all of these players with their career duration calculated so I could see his picks were taking him close.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Clarrie Grimmet 11y

Team

-
-
Vivian Richards
Jacques Kallis
VVS Laxman
-
-
Wasim Akram
Waqar Younis
Clarrie Grimmet
Sydney Barnes

Last edited:

oblongballs

U19 Debutant
A very good idea for a draft and it is fun seeing some of the teams popping up. the guy above me has clearly done his research

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Silly Cow has timed out. Think he might have lost interest in the draft, so we'll auto skip until we hear from him again.
No, I was caught up with stuff at the farm. We sold a few heads of cattle.

I'm back!

And interested!

How many picks I have to catch up?

Shri

Mr. Glass
3. Ricky Ponting
5. Kumar Sangakkara
7. Ian Botham
8. Michael Holding
9. Joel Garner
10. Muthiah Muralitharan
11. Allan Donald

Shri

Mr. Glass
Will the last round be free for all without a draft order Jimmy? I just know that everyone is eyeing Barry Richards. :laugh:

Teuton

International Captain
Will the last round be free for all without a draft order Jimmy? I just know that everyone is eyeing Barry Richards. :laugh:
The way he is going, Mr will get there well before r11.

Edit: and probably win.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I bet mr_mr is going to grab him sooner. And the other South African with a short career.