• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Good news: Maxwell playing for Victoria for the first time in pretty much forever

Bad news: gone for just 2 runs off 10 balls

I was pretty stunned to find out just how terrible his domestic 50 over record was. Averages about 26ish in the format for the Vics

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was pretty stunned to find out just how terrible his domestic 50 over record was. Averages about 26ish in the format for the Vics
A lot of that due to, as you noted, him hardly ever playing since he got onto the T20/International circuit

But still underperforms at every opportunity. 50-overs has always been his worst format of the 3.

Daemon

On Cricinfo

Did something happen recently why is Sandhu the second most viewed player in Australia and who tf is Sam Truloff

1645855370136.png

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They'd both played well in the most recent domestic game and cricinfo had published a match report about it on the front page of the Aus site. There's probably a huge recency bias in that algorithm, and I guess people might actually be more likely to click on links of players they haven't heard of before to find out more than of players they know already.

Burgey

The ODD final is on RN and no one has raised a yelp about it. CA is so ****ing woeful at promoting domestic comps that it isn't funny any more.

Anyway, WA lucky their last two wickets put on over 60 to get them to 9/225 from their 50. Though they do have the attack to defend it.