• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I really don't see it. He's not played a FC game since 2019. Snowball's chance in hell I say. I wouldn't mind it though because when he puts his mind to it he does have the technique and shots to play spin well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
JSang should get the next four seasons now after making 50 on day four of what's essentially a dead match.

Burgey

He's ****ing terrible. Nevill needs to pull the pin too. Been woeful for a few seasons now.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Will be interesting to see how Sangha handles bowling to Vic here, would be a great showing if he can pick up a few wickets on a day 4 deck.

Spikey

He's a ****, but looking at the footage, pretty nuts they didn't go off earlier. You can't have deliveries lifting like that

Chubb

International Regular
Yeah Marnus made the most of it and was trying for an Oscar, but it wasn't safe for anyone. Burns' wicket jumped off a length and would have gone over the keeper's head if he hadn't nicked it.

TheJediBrah

Not saying the pitch was fine but can't help but think maybe they would have persisted if Marnus hadn't put a bit of mayo on his reactions

Burgey

FMD TOTAB used to regularly make tons on decks like that against the 80s WI side. Un-Manus needs to harden TF up.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know I've said this before but, the alarming thing for Street and Hunt is that they're unremarkably stolid. Should either get a gig this summer or during Langer's reign, I 100% guarantee someone gets in their ears and asks where the intent is. Memories of Ed Cowan and Matt Renshaw ****ing up while trying to show intent in India on two separate tours.

I mean, all we need is a Latham / Karunaratne / Elgar. Until Warner retires for sweet T20 bucks.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I know I've said this before but, the alarming thing for Street and Hunt is that they're unremarkably stolid. Should either get a gig this summer or during Langer's reign, I 100% guarantee someone gets in their ears and asks where the intent is. Memories of Ed Cowan and Matt Renshaw ****ing up while trying to show intent in India on two separate tours.

I mean, all we need is a Latham / Karunaratne / Elgar. Until Warner retires for sweet T20 bucks.
Street makes renshaw look like warner tbh, a sr of 40 is brisk for him. Hunt is far more elgar/latham esque in his scoring rate.