• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure Ravioli will be fine cannon fodder for the coming season.

On the bowling standards, I'm sure that won't make a difference. Our batsmen really aren't that good.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wondering how much Green progressing so much as a batsman and not as a bowler has to do with him playing on nearly exclusively roads (obviously injury wouldn't have helped). Can't think of many opportunities he would have had to bowl on helpful decks.

TheJediBrah

Inglis just gives Head a life. Would have been Ravioli's first wicket too. Has to hurt.

edit: out next over anyway. Bit of a concentration lapse last couple overs from Head. Clearly not Test material.

Burgey

Update: Jnr Boof still not much chop. Still spudding it up.

S P U D
P
U
D

Spud.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
At least they made a good 370odd before things all went up the creek

Suspect things can only go one way from here though

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Braindead captaincy from marsh here. Got 2 full overs at the #11 and kept the spinner who's not troubling him at all on.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think 'rockachelli' is the correct pronunciation of Rocchiccioli, but I suspect it's the one everyone'll be sticking with.