• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
they were screwing up their good position by performing well on day 1. no-one remembers the team that wins 1 game in a season, but a winless season? now we're talking

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Magnificent ton by the young lad Sanga should buy him another 12 years in NSW.

Starc wicketless again.

TheJediBrah

Sam Kerber looks a solid find though. Far superior spinner to what Lloyd Pope was showing, and looks like a genuine middle-order batsman as well.

tony p

First Class Debutant
Tasmania being screwed by the shorter season, another win coming up tomorrow, had we had the full 10 games, an obvious shield final appearance.

Burgey

KPat really has returned to mediocrity after looking the goods when he got a test call up.

stephen

I thought it would be a cold day in a Sydney summer before I'd see the best bowler in Queensland be a spinner.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haven’t seen him bat in ages but has supposedly developed a technical flaw

Another Renshaw by sounds of it
I don't know specifically what it is but he certainly hasn't looked "right" to me whenever I've seen him. Playing away from his body a lot

Gnske

So what did we learn after all of this?

- Cameron Green will be alphaing pathetic RFM simps in first class for the rest of his days
- Starc is literal garbage
- Patterson is cancelled
- Whichever selector said Bird can't get selected because of his batting should be thrown to the gallows
- Jake Lehmann changed nothing at all
- Liam Scott at 3 is the lowest IQ idea I've ever seen.
- Batting surplus must be at an all time depth of sewerage in SA if both Nielsen and Scott can play in a batting lineup.
- Inglis may be the third coming of Gilchrist after Peirson

stephen

So Mitch Starc played 6 shield matches, took 15 wickets at 47. Unless he rolls Queensland in the final, how does Australia justify his place in the side going forward?

Starfighter

He's a left armer? I don't know, all I know is that according to the Gnome you couldn't possibly have dropped him after he bowled like a club bowler in Sydney, so it'll be quite a bar to clear to get rid of him.

When was the last Shield season where three out of the top five wicket takers were spinners?

Last edited:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Congrats to the Redbacks on truely earning the wooden spoon, 0 wins In either format. Victoria tried there hardest to win the prized wooden spoon by leaving the Aussie white ball skipper out of there side while at the ground, but the sand groppers where truely the worst of the worst.