• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
First slip be like "why am I even here FML"

Good pace from Wes Agar straight up, clearly getting an aerodynamic benefit from his newly streamlined head
I generally wouldn't recommend a full shave for someone who isn't already at the stage of giving up (eg. his brother), but damned if it doesn't suit the lad. Would probably look good with any hair cut though tbh

Spikey

Seems like post Solway getting out, all the NSW batsmen have committed to quick runs.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Sad to see Solway go before the 100, nsw should have him opening over larkin imo but he's doing well at 5. Also is hardie injured? Everyone else has bowled 25-30 overs and he's only bowled 10.

tony p

First Class Debutant
Lloyd Pope bowling a few pies.
So far this season as I type this he has 46-0-257-5, economy rate of 5.58.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pope sure brought up his 0/100 quickly. Disappointing stuff and I suspect SA will be scrambling for alternatives.

TheJediBrah

Pope sure brought up his 0/100 quickly. Disappointing stuff and I suspect SA will be scrambling for alternatives.
Indeed. Especially considering the state of the game. Take out Pope and the match is possibly still in the balance, not to mention the added pressure a tighter spinner would have applied to help the quicks at the other end.

Should have fought harder to keep Tom Andrews maybe