• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Copeland out. Back to the interactive screen for you, numpty. Did nothing with teh ball this match either, which is poor given the conditions. 7/45.

adub

International Captain
These two are going to make it interesting and then fall short just as you start to dare to hope aren't they?

Burgey

There wasn't a lot wrong with the pitch imo, other than there was a bit of sideways in it, and the atmospheric conditions helped the ball move around over the three days. That and both sides having pretty orindary batting sides, with Victoria's pace attack for this game being a lot better than NSW's, which was basically Copeland and two rookies.

That and NSW CONTINUING TO PICK TWO ****ING FOETUSES IN THE MIDDLE ORDER INSTEAD OF, YOU KNOW, ACTUAL GROWN MEN!

Burgey

I think it will be. There's one round to go and I don't think any of the other teams can make it, can they?

Edit: I suppose the winner of the WA-Tassie match could make it, provided Tassie beats NSW in the last round. Tassie nearly 400 behind, but neither side gains anything with a draw, so you'd imagine they'll chase it pretty hard, assuming there's a full day's play to be had.

Last edited: