• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Franky Worrall back in the Redbacks side, good to see him back to somewhere near full fitness. He played a couple of grade games for Kensington where he went alright without setting the world on fire, definitely will be better for having some overs under his belt though

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
My Manuka moles are whispering to me that the all-star attack of Cummins, Starc, Haze and Lyon are all set to play against Qld on Friday

Great chance, if that's the case, for Renshaw, Burns, and Marcus L to push their claims for the Adelaide Test

Just on this point, with Howard gone, I sense a real sea-change in that if you're available for domestic games...you will play
Has Marnus scored any runs so far?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Solway scored a ton for NSW metro, dealing a crushing blow for Bert Pty Ltd

Larkin could get dropped to fit Copeland or SOK in and then Solway could take Larkin's spot.

pigs could fly too of course

Spikey

david barham is on leave from C7. that ad fills me with confidence that their coverage will handle his loss with aplomb

Burgey

Made a ton in grade last weekend.

Meanwhile Solway just churning out ton after ton in Futures.