• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2018/19

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
I genuinely don't get why Moody keeps getting picked. Not a great Grade record from what I can see, and seems to never take wickets despite going at 4s most games.

Like I'm sure he's a lovely bloke and works hard, but still.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sure name/'lineage' is part of it. He's no better than Guthrie or even Holder or whatever spanners they dredge up out of grade.

What's happened to Mackin? I've heard that his action/rhythm had basically fallen apart and with it his accuracy, though I've barely seen him bowl this year.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah in fairness we are talking ~10th choice here.

Paris, Behrendorff, NCN, Richardson, Kelly, Green, Mackin etc

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And got Nev out.

What a ****ing rank shot that just was from Edwards. Gassed up under the short ball. Soft AF.