• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was a disgusting wicket and I hope I never see one like that off Maddinson ever again.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a pop-gun attack to be bowled for 300, but.

On Lehmann, has a solid slashy base like Dad did early and is having a free-wheeling season. Boof was worse on the short ones too and I do get the sense that JLehmann has a nose for the big moments. Also won't have to labour under the kid genius tag, is just quietly building a case to be a regular for SA before anything else. Promises a lot.

Strongest thought on watching the stream is that the phrase 'save your legs' needs to die.

brockley

International Captain
Meanwhile, young paceman Matt Dixon’s WA career appears over after his decision to join Essex as a local player this winter.

Dixon, 23, will not be considered for Warriors selection in the last two shield matches.

Dixon was born in Perth and is still eligible for WA but would have to play Australian domestic cricket as an overseas player from next season.

Veteran quick Michael Hogan already fills WA’s sole overseas position.

Dixon, a promising junior footballer with Subiaco, made his shield debut at 18 and has claimed seven wickets in four matches. He also played four games for the Perth Scorchers.
The West Australian.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Such a pop-gun attack to be bowled for 300, but.

On Lehmann, has a solid slashy base like Dad did early and is having a free-wheeling season. Boof was worse on the short ones too and I do get the sense that JLehmann has a nose for the big moments. Also won't have to labour under the kid genius tag, is just quietly building a case to be a regular for SA before anything else. Promises a lot.

Strongest thought on watching the stream is that the phrase 'save your legs' needs to die.
does he have the horrendous facial hair still or was that just a t20 thing like the fireworks or chris gayle

brockley

International Captain
Pitch doing something it seems Blues 6/97,thats their chances for a Shield final gone i'd say. Rohrer out for 8,averaged 26 before this innings this season.Has to be his swansong,maybe time he retired,and played just T20.

Gnske

Bancroft better do something truly epic today, Ben Dunk must not be allowed to be the highest run scorer of the season at all costs.

Gnske

Nice, finally the Waca is seaming for probably the first time this season.

Coulter-Nile is looking dangerous

Midwinter

State Captain
Tassies big batting guns are firing at the same time.

Vics are missing The Duke and Patto today after missing Quiney and Maxwell yesterday.

Midwinter

State Captain
Tassie made 3/391 today.

not bad.

Vics ended the day with trundlers Wade and Dean to keep the runrate down.

Last edited: