• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2015/16

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On highlights alone, seems to be something to Weatherald. Quick Google finds some punishing knocks for Uni and SA Futures teams. Keep on slashin'.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My boy Pleazlett with yet more runs.

Can't believe Darsh down at long stop actually took a catch.

brockley

International Captain
Wow how to pull a log from the fire,and save your career.I guess their won't be any retirement platitiudes just yet.
Feel bad for Larken and Gibson who have had good grade careers this year and done well in 2nd xl.

If I was larken I would be considering a move back 2 ireland,especially if Ireland get their test status from an impending ICC vote.Would be sad to see him go,but playing Test cricket is the big fish.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
western australia being so selfish may have cost Coffs Harbour any chance of hosting the final.