• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Ruckus

International Captain
Reckon McKay should be ahead of someone like Siddle tbh. He isn't as quick as Sidde but still can get pace in the high 130's, he bowls tighter, gets seam movement more consistently and is better with the bat.

Murtini

School Boy/Girl Captain
Seeing as there's no Butterworth and no Hilfenhaus for Tasmania, I can't help but feel that 220 is well short for a first innings score.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Seeing as there's no Butterworth and no Hilfenhaus for Tasmania, I can't help but feel that 220 is well short for a first innings score.
Helps when you nip out three wickets before the close of play.

Frustrating that Handscomb made a duck. The kid has been on a run scoring spree this season and was deserving of a shot for Victoria.

Noble One

of all the test spinners we've had since warne, he was one.
What a Test spinner?

One of the least deserving of all the bowlers we have tried since Warne. He bowled well for his one Test but he hardly had the skillset to forge a Test career. I feel for the guy to suffer such an unusual condition. Terrible way to give up your cricketing career and at quite a young age.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a Test spinner?

One of the least deserving of all the bowlers we have tried since Warne. He bowled well for his one Test but he hardly had the skillset to forge a Test career. I feel for the guy to suffer such an unusual condition. Terrible way to give up your cricketing career and at quite a young age.
this could be a fun spin off. white, krejza, doherty, beer def behind him. hauritz (1st time round) i guess you'd have to say so. mcgain, macgill, hauritz (2nd time), hogg no. 50/50 on lyon.

Noble One

this could be a fun spin off. white, krejza, doherty, beer def behind him. hauritz (1st time round) i guess you'd have to say so. mcgain, macgill, hauritz (2nd time), hogg no. 50/50 on lyon.
It's almost a tougher game to find a spinner in the past five years who didn't get a shot for Australia. Shows how bad Daniel Doran was.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Amazing how young he still is. His name seems to have been around forever since he was earmarked when, what 15? Only saw a bit of him bowl, had a really nice orthodox-looking stock ball......and that was about it.

adub

International Captain
I'd have McGain behind and George too as a Test bowler. Which isn't really much of wrap, just a comment on how low the options have been. God there have been some terribly soft baggy greens handed out over the last 5 years.