• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia v West Indies (THE END OF AN ERA) at Abu Dhabi-- 11/6 Saturday (D), Match #38, Group 1

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are going to make a push for the semis in this matchup against the de-throned Windies team.

It's obvious that the oldies will have to make way for the young guys...and hope to end the tournament with a win.

"Finch has fallen to Hayden Walsh in all the innings (3) he has faced him so far in T20Is"

Well, I guess Hayden Walsh Jr. is getting a game tomorrow (or today if you're in Australia).

Rally. Rally round the West Indies. Now and forever!

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Shame. The old man was looking promising out there.

And now WI are reverting to type.

anil1405

International Captain
Just when those opening few overs gave the impression this was going to be an interesting game....

slippy888

International Captain
I know it a dead rubber for windies but still it a international game, lets hope windies put up a decent effort here they 3 wickets down already

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I know it a dead rubber for windies but still it a international game, lets hope windies put up a decent effort here they 3 wickets down already
Apparently WI need to win this to automatically qualify for the Super 12s in next year's WC, so they should be up for it.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some hit that.

Be interesting to see the chase here. Deck looks flattish but Australia's batting has looked pretty vulnerable all series.