• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia v West Indies (THE END OF AN ERA) at Abu Dhabi-- 11/6 Saturday (D), Match #38, Group 1

Gob

International Coach
Lol Aus can definitely beat Pak/nz in the semis. Could be in the finals which would be amusing given this is a pretty average outfit

smash84

The Tiger King
Aus seem to have come a long way since being crushed by Eng earlier. They're beginning to look dangerous

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Aus seem to have come a long way since being crushed by Eng earlier. They're beginning to look dangerous
They've benefited from playing the two weakest teams in the group last, when those sides have had nothing to play for. And I don't think they were ever as bad as they looked against England; who were very good, but it was also one of those days when everything went against Australia.

smash84

The Tiger King
They've benefited from playing the two weakest teams in the group last, when those sides have had nothing to play for. And I don't think they were ever as bad as they looked against England; who were very good, but it was also one of those days when everything went against Australia.
This might be true, but they look much better too. They will chase this down with more than 4 overs to spare.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And of course it ends with a man who should have retired years ago not being agile enough to take a catch at leg slip.

Spark

Global Moderator
That was pathetic, I will never complain about my team ever after watching this :sick::sick:
Honestly if I was SA I would be lowkey pissed about watching that. Obviously it was a very long shot and Aus were clearly the better side, but that was close to unprofessional by the end.