• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia’s Next Test Captain

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I think they would. It's exactly the kind of thing you joke about in every team I've ever been involved with. Not just saying that because I'm a bully btw
Exactly, even without the bully part.

Just the sort of banter that goes on around cricket

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
And fmd it'd be better #content than Ultimate Tag or whatever it is Channel 7's banking on once this BBL season finishes in 2029

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Your next reality show should be to decide who will be the next Hemsworth, tbh.
We went up for a holiday at Byron last year and the house we stayed in was in the same street as the lesser Hemsworth, Luke. Bumped into him a couple of times on the beach, or as Mrs Burgey called them, “Hemsworth encounters.”

they aren’t really “encounters” if you’re looking over his back fence though