• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aussies Celebration thread

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done Australia, been the more consistent team over these first three games. Hopefully they continue it on and really go for a whitewash.

Dydl

International Debutant
WOO, I've been waiting for this since last year.

Hopefully they can keep up the work and make it a 5-0 whitewash... The job is certainly not done yet though.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Well done lads - I've have a few well earned beers tonight, you can rest assured! :wine:

Also Warney's still got his 700th wicket to get on Boxing Day - I'll be there with bells on! :)

Scmods

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My thread got locked, seems the Poms can't take it. All together now, 1, 2, 3

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

howardj

International Coach
What a fantastic team Australia are.

Honoured to see Warne, Ponting, Gilchrist and McGrath play for the last decade .

It's been a golden period, the last seven years or so.

In 30 years, it'll be remembered as THE golden period in Australian cricket.