• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATVG Draft

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
So you just copied my update and then said don't bring any problems with it to you. Do you have any problems with my update given your lack of doing the same as draft manager?

Edit: As per every question asked of the draft manager no response. I'm out, worst run draft ever
I can understand your frustration and appreciate your past efforts to keep this draft on track. The concept is a good one and I ask you to reconsider pulling out as your valuable contributions and participation this far would be both missed and wasted.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm glad Flem picked McDermott. This draft was basically made for him. Though I'm disappointed that Anderson doesn't qualify.

Shri

Mr. Glass
So you just copied my update and then said don't bring any problems with it to you. Do you have any problems with my update given your lack of doing the same as draft manager?

Edit: As per every question asked of the draft manager no response. I'm out, worst run draft ever
its a quote from parks and recreation

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of Wisden's 6 cricketers of the century*, Tom Richardson fits the bill nicely.

*century since the inception of Wisden

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slater
-
Harvey
Hill
Cowdrey
-
Watling
Hall
Richardson
-
Akhtar

The last XI I drafted was deemed to old-timey and I really haven't helped myself here

aussie tragic

International Captain
Sorry Shri, misunderstood your comment and took it way too seriously. I'll stay in as don't want to have my 8 players wasted. Plus it's a great draft concept and I love the 24 hour voting rule.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Needing some RH aggresive pace from
Merv Hughes (28.38)

So with Johnson and Hughes I now have 2 pace bowlers who took only 49 Tests to take their 200th wicket :)

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm after a support strike bowler, preferably a leftie, to support Willis and Gillespie. He needs to bat at #8 and have a 20+ batting average to strengthen the tail. Hmmm ... Mitchell Starc (Aus, 26.97) with a batting average of 22+ fits the bill.

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Glenn Turner (NZ, 44.64)
2. Shoaib Mohammad (Pak, 44.34)
5. Thilan Samaraweera (SL, 48.77)
6. Brian McMillan (SA, bat 39.36; bowl 33.83)
7. MS Dhoni w/k (Ind, 38.09)
8. Mitchell Starc (Aus, 26.97)
9. Jason Gillespie (Aus, 26.14)
10. Bob Willis (Eng, 25.20)
11. Lance Gibbs (WI, 29.02)

Last edited:

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
V Trumper
C Pujara
Inzaman
C Bland