• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup qualifiers 2022

Xuhaib

International Coach
Should they opt for a left armer? Mir Hamza's name is floating around. He is a 130-135 kph level trundler. But won't be a bad idea considering how Indians struggle against even half decent left armers.
No current squad is fine maybe get hasnain in as a replacement playee but I will play Naseem, Rauf and Dahani

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Singapore done really well to restrict UAE to 160. It’ll be enough though given we’re missing basically our 4 best batsmen excluding Tim David - Anish Param, Navin Param, Arjun Mutreja and Manpreet Singh.

cnerd123

likes this
Singapore done really well to restrict UAE to 160. It’ll be enough though given we’re missing basically our 4 best batsmen excluding Tim David - Anish Param, Navin Param, Arjun Mutreja and Manpreet Singh.
Manpreet played vs HK no? As keeper?

Socerer 01

International Captain
Chameera who was already injured and still picked in SL squad is now ruled out completely. That squad of theirs continues to look more and more dire

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Chameera who was already injured and still picked in SL squad is now ruled out completely. That squad of theirs continues to look more and more dire
Time to add Lahiru Kumara in there & break few helmets with 150kph stuff... He will handful vs these Asian teams.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Time to add Lahiru Kumara in there & break few helmets with 150kph stuff... He will handful vs these Asian teams.
there is a reason why he wasn’t originally picked though. A combination of fitness and him prioritising the UAE league was it?

I’m confused as to why you’re backing Sri Lanka this much honestly. Especially when they continue selecting proven failures at this level like Chandimal, Madushanka and Bandara

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
there is a reason why he wasn’t originally picked though. A combination of fitness and him prioritising the UAE league was it?

I’m confused as to why you’re backing Sri Lanka this much honestly. Especially when they continue selecting proven failures at this level like Chandimal, Madushanka and Bandara
They showed enough promise in the last WT20. Not a bad team in UAE conditions I must say. May or may not do well but will be fun team to watch still.